Dear Artist Friend,
The Lake Chelan Arts Council is pleased to announce the 2020 Lake Chelan Arts Festival on June 27thand 28th! June is one of the most popular times of year in Chelan. Thousands of people will be enjoying not only the lake and the wineries, but Downtown Chelan with its many popular stores and restaurants. Nestled in the heart of Chelan is Riverwalk Park, the site of the 2020 Arts Festival.
What to look for at the Lake Chelan Arts Festival
- Exhibits – Talented fine artists and craftspeople from all over the Northwest will attract crowds of art-loving visitors.
- Live entertainment – Musicians will be performing a variety of music throughout the Festival, drawing people to the park and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- Children’s art activity area – Children can take part in fun creative projects presented by artists and teachers.
- Food vendors – A variety of freshly prepared delicious food will be available for purchase.
- Silent auction – Artists are invited to donate select pieces of their work for a silent auction. The work will be exhibited for one month prior to the Arts Festival at the Chelan Public Library, and then displayed at the Arts Festival. Results will be announced at the Silent Auction booth on Sunday, June 28th.
Your participation helps support art
Proceeds from the Arts Festival will support the mission of the Lake Chelan Arts Council, which includes such projects as: Public art including many outstanding murals and sculptures, college art scholarships, public art exhibits, art classes and many other activities. For more information about who we are and what we do, go to http://www.artinchelan.com.
The Arts Festival will be advertised on local radio stations, on art promotion websites, in local newspapers, at local businesses, on social media, in Chelan Chamber of Commerce publications, and in public areas of downtown Chelan. It’s a great way to gain wider exposure for your work.
Just a reminder: The deadline for submitting applications is March 31st. For your convenience, there is a downloadable application form, along with a prospectus on our website (don’t forget to enclose a $10 check for the application fee).
We look forward to your participation in the 2020 Lake Chelan Arts Festival!
Maggie Jarr & Nancy Crandall, Festival Co-Chairs
Dan Crandall, Arts Council President